Wednesday, March 22, 2006

New Member :)

Hello all,


In the whole previous period it was me alone posting tons of posts about everything, now it's the time to see someone else posting in my blog :)

Here you're my new partner, her name is Nouran, she's almost 20 years and she's studying Management in GUC.

Although I didn't know Nouran for a long time (since we knew each others few days ago), but she's one of the most respectable persons I've ever met, and to be honest, nearly the only "sane" girl I've ever met (I knew that girls gonna kill me now :P ).

Any way, everybody, hot welcome to my new partner here, and hope to see more posts from her soon :)

Welcome Nouran to my world :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

first, i must welcome Nouran,
but i'm just surprised from adding a new member to ur blog who's a chat friend

i don't know if i'm right to be surprised or what. may be i'll not when i know about the reasons that made u think in this idea

but u know it's a chance that we read posts from a new person on ur blog. come on Nouran, we're eager to read ur posts.

Mohamed Moshrif said...

First of all Nouran is not just a chat friend, it's a good friend of mine and someone whom I respect and that's my reason for including her here :)

Anti-Blogger said...

So anyone you respect and is a good friend of yours will be added to your blog :). Either you dont respect us (we arent added to your blog till now) or we arent good friends :D.

Mohamed Moshrif said...

But u r not a special friend, i dont even know ur name ;)

daigakuinsei said...

Welcome Nouran

hope you enjoy writing posts in this blog

Anonymous said...

A great idea to add a new member to your blog :D.. welcome noran, waiting to c your posts.

Mohamed Moshrif said...

Yes, especially when this member is someone like Nouran :)