Monday, March 06, 2006

First Day in Microsoft

Hi again,

Although I promiced you that I'll post all what happened in the previous days soon, but I haven't got any PC yet to make this, so all what I can do is to post photos with small comment on each photo till the moment I put some full posts on them, this time I have uploaded some photos which I've taken during my first NEO (New Employee Orientation) day in Microsoft.

The most thing that was really amazingggggggg today, was inside Microsoft Museum (of course the great and un-believable care and benefits Microsoft is offering to us and which I'll be talking about them later), these things are:

You remember Minority Report?
Remember that Tom Cruise was wearing a special gloves to make things move on the screen using his hands?!
I've used and played with the same system today, but without any gloves, just my hands!!!
Look at the photos link at the end of this post to see them ;)

I've a huge number of posts waiting to be published as soon as I got a PC or a laptop for myself, which will be no later than a week or two.

Enjoy the photos and meet you again tomorrow with NEO day 2 photos :)

http://programmingplanet.net/album/MS%20First%20Day%20(NEO%201st)/index.html

Stay Tight ;)

3 comments:

daigakuinsei said...

Kawaii photos
waiting for your posts

Thank you

Bahaa said...

Congrat's Mohamed. eagerly waiting for details ... !!!

Ahmad said...

Very cool stuff, 'yad', but I am waiting for the first time you see the MS code, then you should post hundreds describing its magnificence. Hope you success