Thursday, March 02, 2006

Final Count Down, Day Zero

Hii Guys,

Again this is my final post before posting from another Country :D

Any way I did many things in the previous days, and I'll just mention them here as points and may discuss them later when I get some time:

  1. Change money from the Bank.
  2. Buy a lot of things (many of them are really weird!).
  3. Meeting a lot of people and making a lot of family visits.
  4. I don't remember what else.

The most thing which is really amazing, is the way we'll pick up the keys for our house when we arrive to US.

But this is another story, I'll post it as soon as I arrive and have internet access with tons of picutres.

Stay tight ;)

7 comments:

USaMa said...

Best of luck with your new life there :)
rabena ma3ak
take care

daigakuinsei said...

Good luck
I wish you a nice trip

Anonymous said...

May be it'll be a life full of sucess & joy..
waiting for ur first post from Seatle..
May God be with u..

Anonymous said...

we all wish you good luck, & thanks for all your efforts to help us.... wish you a successful trip.

Mohamed Moshrif said...

Iam posting a comment from Amesterdam now, and soon isa I'll post a full post as soon as I arrive to Seattle :)

Asmaa Magdi said...

Al Salam 3likom
First of all, "7amdella 3al salama :D". I see from ur nickname that u arrived to Redmond. It's a new age for MS ;)
yalla 3ayzeen neshoof 7agat 7elwa keda :D. We will let u get used to Microsoft for a while then wait for ur achievements isA ;)


Although I don't agree with all ur thoughts and ideas, but I respect u and I like ur hardworking and challenging attitude. I believe u can succeed in MS or in any other place. Just don't let that new world negatively affect u. I saw ur post about "what Egypt is for u", and that u r gonna hear ppl talking badly about Egypt. Actually, that's not what concerns me the most. I'm concered about them talking about Islam, our Religion. No need to say that they hate us "Moslems". Just be careful and try to give them a bright impression about Islam /*By deeds*/. I think I've already told u this before, and sorry for the "ra3'y", but I'm talking to u as a sister now. Keep praying for Allah and ask Him to help u and direct u to the right way. There is a very good "Do3a2" saying
"يا مقلب القلوب، ثبت قلبي على دينك".
Say it a lot, u r gonna need it :D

May Allah be with u isA.

Say Hello to Bill Gates "from Asmaa Magdi sha7'seyan :D" and bring him with u in the next MDC ;)

Anonymous said...

Hi Mohammed Meshref,
How are you?? I'm very pleased when hear good news about you.I wish best luck for you in MS.
Allah Bless you:)
Mohammed Allam