Wednesday, March 22, 2006

New Member in Meshref's Blog

Hello Everyone...
This is Nouran, Mohamed's friend...I am just new here so I don't know what to write or say but I promised Mohamed that I would write something..so here it goes...
Although I haven't personally met Mohamed but from our chat I've sensed he's a really good person with a good heart and quite good manners...i really see in him something special and i believe he's going to be something great in the near future inshaa Allah :)
Despite him loving life in the US, the guy is alright..lol...
No seriously, he's a real gentleman..God bless :)

Nouran

3 comments:

Mohamed Moshrif said...

I forget to tell you that Nour is the most and biggest enemy to USA :D

Bahaa said...

Welcome Nouran ... or better be "Wilkommen"!.
Seeing you as a blogger on my #1 fave. blog is a promising thing, especially when assured by Mohamed and by your previous comment here. Eagerly waiting for the new flavoured "Mohamed Meshref's Blog"

Anonymous said...

I think this is quite pathetic