Sunday, September 25, 2005

Live chatting from Redmond

It was very nice, really very nice, but what's it?!

Today I have a nice chatting with my dear colleagues who had already traveled to Redmond on early Friday 23 at 3:00 AM Christian and Mohamed Helal, it was really nice to chat with them knowing that every thing is ok with them out there, and that the life is awesome out there, soon Chris will post all images for the first and second day on his blog, please feel free to visit it to have a good understanding for how every thing look like.

Finally I hope to finish my H1B papers soon to catch them asap because it's getting boring and boring every day and every minite :S

Catch you later.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't think you should leave your self to bad feelings. You should have more control of your life. If you feel boared, you should get involved in something you enjoy, and things will become better without you knowing it.

Check this site it may explain more what I couldn't say in few words.

http://news-service.stanford.edu/news/2005/june15/jobs-061505.html