Thursday, September 15, 2005

Iam backkkkkkkkkk (Episode 1)

Hello everybody,
Iam back to blogging again after all this period, yes it was a very long time since my last post, but during this period, many events had happened which made me soooo tired and sad!!!

Stay tight, because it'll be a long post.
Still interested? Ok, let's begin:

Let me think for a while where to start, as I remember last time I was talking about H1B visa and that Iam still in the pending state, during the last period, I went to Sakhr to work during the interval until I relocate to USA, so I worked with a great manager named Hatem Affify, he was really great, and I worked in the testing unit making SDK help and samples, yes somehow it was boring (when I left programming to testing for one week), but overall it was good, and the rumors I was hearing about Sakhr and how bad it was, yes it contains a lot of weak points, but people there were really great (developers and managers), but overall the company environment was good (of course if can't be compared to my beloved company Microsoft :P )

Nearly after one month it was the time for my military service medical diagnostics, the most important day in my life which will decide whether I will join Microsoft or not, so, what happened?!

This will be another story.

To be continued...........


1 comment:

Mohamed Moshrif said...

Every product in Sakhr has its own SDK, and it's given to the product users giving them the chance to build their own tools based on the system they buy.

I had worked on one of those product which is ArabDox