Friday, September 16, 2005

Iam backkkkkkkkkk (Episode 4)

After finishing my military papers I felt too bad, because I felt everything is destroyed and I had lost one time-life opportunity, all these had made me feeling too bad, at that time I worked for 3 weeks inside Sakhr, so I had decided not to go again to Sakhr and I decided to forget all about the money I must take for the previous 3 weeks, but when I thought again about it, I found it so bad, how could I left someone who had trusted me to do some sort of work inside this critical time of releasing the software?!

So I had changed my mind from leaving immediately to wait until I finish the important work and until someone else arrive to replace me.

But I asked myself a small question, if I told my manager that I want to leave, how could I convince him to leave me because of my bad temper and that time, so I found a small idea, I will tell my manager that my travel date had been changed to 17 September 2005 instead of 24 October 2005 to make him leave me on the end of the last week (I know it's a very bad action from me, but I had made it because I was acting very badly and my work performance was decreasing too much and I hadn't used to take money without making the required job, so if he's reading this blog now, I am asking him to forgive me for this action and to know why I had made it at all).

After I told him this info, I had worked 1 week in real testing (from QC point of view) and it was the most boring week in my whole life, after this week my friend Yasser Rihan had arrived to the company, and that was my last week, I had told him about the whole system from A to Z until the end of the week had arrived then I left the job.

During this period and after it, the most two important events in my life had happened in which I think my life will be changed completely after them, one of them concerning my military service and the other concerning……

But this will be another story.

To be continued...........

5 comments:

Alina said...

Hi Mohamed! Thanks for visiting my blog. I see you have a lot of things to settle here in Cairo before settling in Seattle...Lots of double "t"s in this sentence! :)

Anonymous said...

u previously referred to ur travel place by Redmond, the small city, WA.
and now, u're referring to ur location in 5 weeks by Seattle, the large city, WA.
it seems that i've a misconception about some conflicts here, or what do u think??

Mohamed Moshrif said...

Actually MS is located in Redmond, but Redmond is the nearest city to Seattle, so I may live at seattle or Redmond

Mohamed Moshrif said...

Hii Kayla, I liked your blog too much, and it's nice from you to visit mine :)

Mohamed Moshrif said...

QC is a branch inside any big company which is testing every stage of the product and check whether the stage is well developed or not, also they job includes testing the software from user perspective, and this is the point i had worked in during that week.