Thursday, September 15, 2005

Iam backkkkkkkkkk, Medical Examination day Part 1 (Episode 2)

Now to the second episode of my long journey through the previous month, which is nearly the most important part (and actually the most dramatic part) from the journey, which is the day I went to the Hykesteb to begin my military service journey.


It started in Wednesday 24-September, I waked up at 5:30 AM, and went to the Hykesteb at 6:45 AM nearly, and there were a very huge number of people out there, so it takes from me till 10:00 till them actually taken my papers, I said ohh my god, they had finally taken my papers, but we're in Egypt and the thing you must learn about the army "If every thing is going ok, you must know that something is wrong and you may be in danger!!!", and as usual someone came with a lot of papers and start calling names, for my good luck, I was in these names, I asked him why you called me?

He told me because your papers which came from you faculty is not clear and it's not stating that your final marks had been approved from the university and a lot of shit like that, the most fun part that my success statement was holding "ختم النسر " (actually I don't know its name in English), so he hadn't accepted a paper holding this sign!!!!

Any way, for my good luck, my dad was out there, and we were having our car ready, so we went back to the college (please refer to my previous post about college papers and how much I had suffered gathering them and they told me that this paper will work fine in the army) so I went there to the college just to kill someone, anyway when I reached the college, I found that temporal tans-scripts are ready, so I went inside a very rough journey of taking a paper and went to a lot of places (some of them I hadn't heard about their existence before I went there in that day) and was asking everyone to sign on the paper to make me free from any responsibilities in this place, everything went fine till I reached the faculty's safe, they were so clear, they told me that they won't sign it till I pay 100 LE for the graduation party, I told them actually I won't be in Egypt to attend any parties, but no way, you must pay or we won't sign, so I paid it because I was having no time to talk, after paying the money and taking the trans-scripts (which had taken another extra time because nothing is behaving good in Egypt) I went back to the Hykesteb, and reached it at nearly 2:00 PM.

I won't dive in to details of how I had convinced them to let me in again after 2:00 PM, but finally I went in, after all normal steps of making your life hell, I reached the medical examination part,

But this will be another story.

To be continued...........


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The exciting thing that you finished "ikhlaa altraf" in one day
I've finished it in one week(ismailia)
but without 100 pounds you told about