Saturday, September 17, 2005

Iam backkkkkkkkkk, the most important episode (Episode 5)

During this period and after it, the most two important events in my life had happened in which I think my life will be changed completely after them, one of them concerning my military service and the other concerning our seminar with EFG-Hermes IDEAVELOPERS (click on it to see my previous post on it).

First I'll talk about EFG-Hermes opportunity because it comes first, after I heard my military results, I got a phone call from EFG-Hermes telling me that they need to hold a meeting with us concerning our seminar and so on.

Without diving into much details of the two meetings we had held, all what they want is to establish a gaming company here in Egypt with stock of multi-millions and we're supposed to be stock-holders inside the company, the idea was great, and looks very nice (especially that our dream was to establish a company like this one day), that's all for the first part (I hadn't dived into the details because there're a lot of details here).

After the second meeting with them, I had got the second amazing event in my life, I had been postponed from the army for 3 years, wowwwwwww, now I can relocate to MS and enjoy my life in Redmond, and it's very nice.

Till now I hadn't decided yet what shall I do, but Iam looking to work in the both sides, travel to MS after the company is well established here in Egypt and then work with them online after my regular working hours there, but who knows, may something else happens, just who knows!!!

By the way, I had returned back to my first status, which is:

Waiting for H1B Documents.


The End........

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations..
May God be with u and with all ambitious guys..

Rain said...

Yes!!!!!
Congrats man ;)
And i think working for both is a very good idea too..

Mohamed Moshrif said...

Thanks for your passing over my blog, and Iam with you that working in both is the best choice :)

By the way, el blog nawar today :)

Asmaa Magdi said...

Congratulations!
sorry for the late reply but i've just read ur blog.
wish u the best luck in MS and the other company. rabena yewafa2ak isA. try hard to be an example of a good muslim there :)

ma sha2 Allah, nas mesh la2ya sho3'l we nas beteshta3'al fe 2 jobs :D. Allahomma la 7asad y3nee :P.

matshoflena ay job ma3ak keda :D, bass 7'od balak ana mesh harda be 2a2al men 1000000$ fel shahr :P:P:P.

Mohamed Moshrif said...

$1,000,000 mara wa7da :D:D

Bill G. Salary is about $45K only per month 3ala fekra ;)

Asmaa Magdi said...

by the way, enta hata7'od kam henak :D:D:D
plz i really wana know :D

Mohamed Moshrif said...

Why you want to know :D

And even if Iam gonna say it, of course if wont be here ever :D