Friday, September 16, 2005

Iam backkkkkkkkkk, Medical Examination day Part 2 (Episode 3)

Now to the second part of the great day of being at the most wonderful and beautiful place in the earth (actually I had invented new definitions for these words) which is the Hykesteb.

In my last post I stopped on the moment I entered to the place in which the medical examination, it started by waiting too long outside the building till the great doctors take their rest and after that they called us to enter to the room, take almost all our clothes off, and then wait another great time till someone of them is free to check you.

After all this time, some one had come out, I told him I've something (which I believe it should get me out of the army after asking many people), se he checked me and said: "mmm, yes you can get out by this but I am not sure yet" and he checked me again and said: "It's not critical as I think, so I won't let you go out"

Actually after hearing this news, I had a great shock!!
Because now I had lost my chance in Microsoft, but I remembered that I've another thing which should get me out of there, so I asked him, he told me that the doctor who's responsible for this part had left and probably will come tomorrow, so I left and came in the second day.

After coming on the second day, the doctor had checked me and after checking me he said: "Yes, you've it, and you can't bear the army while you're having this, but for your bad luck, they hadn't placed it in the rules but they are planning to put it inside the next year's rules, so if you come in the next year you could leave"!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So it's bad luck again!!!

At this moment I was 100% sure that I had lost my chance in joining Microsoft, but, is this true?!!

I should wait to see the results of postpones, but….

But this will be another story.

To be continued...........

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

but what is that "something"??
and the "another thing"??

plz don't be late for us, we're eager to know the rest of the story

Mohamed Moshrif said...

They are 2 things i cant say on public

Mohamed Moshrif said...

It must be done in such way ;)