Saturday, July 07, 2007

Poll #3: How many Egyptian do you think will take any professional criticism personally?

Again, in continue for the last post, the final question:

If you went to your college, and told any professor that his way of teaching is not good and that you can't understand anything, what do you expect that he'll do?

  1. Give you bad grades in his subject (or even make you fail in his subject)?
  2. Tell you that you're rude and then you'll probably find that you've lost one year in the college (or may even lose the whole college).
  3. Tell you "Thanks for letting me know, you're a honest person"?

Knowing the fact that you told him this sentence exactly:

"Dr. X, I am just having an opinion about the way you Sir are teaching us, I just don't like it because I can't understand very well from it, can you please Sir just try to make it slower?"

And just apply the same issue on any other person (police officer, your neighbour, etc).

5 comments:

USaMa said...

Actually, at least in my college, 80% of professors would say "Thank you, I'll try too" and may even tell you to go to their office if you don't understand anything about the course.

about police officers, I don't think most of them would take professional criticism.

I don't believe we're the best in taking professional criticism but I also don't believe we're that bad...

Sara said...

I totaly agree with Osama.
It's not a trend so you can say "Egyptians" I think ppl who will take it personally exists and also others who won't take it personally exists.

Anonymous said...

comming from someone who won't accept one tiny bit of criticism towards his employer, i can't understand how you see yourself any better than any egyptian.

you are just about the worst human being with the most messed up mentality i've ever encountered. i'm glad u got kicked out of the forum, it's such a nicer place right now.

Mohamed Moshrif said...

At least I write my name and I am not a coward who can say his name because he's afraid from his mama.

What forums?! A forum filled with people like you is not a "place" it's just a "Bog"

Go and get some medical help because you're very sick

And about criticism about my employer, I'll accept this only when it comes from someone who has a "brain" and who can "think", not from someone like you who's stupid as a goose

Nasr Misr said...

taht is what u call politics????!!!!