Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Tagged: 5 things you don't know about me!

So I've been tagged by Hany to write this post, I don't think there's much to be written, but let's give it a try.

  1. I am so moody, I don't ever like doing the same thing twice, and my dream is not to repeat any day in my life again.
  2. I love being crazy, yeah it's real, to do whatever you want in any time without giving a damn to anyone.
  3. I am very eastern although it looks like I am not at all.
  4. I believe in Aliens :D
  5. There are more than 5 things to know about.
  6. I am very nervous, although many people think I am calm and many people didn't see me when I am really angry, but here is your advice, when I become really angry just run like hell, because at that time if you even break my leg I won't give a damn and I'll keep fighting you until you die or I die or someone kills us both!
  7. When I was a kid I burnt a small paper, then when I found it blowing too much fire for me to handle, I threw it in a container filled with papers and magazines, and when I found it burning as hell and fire started to spread into other stuff like bed and carpet, I closed the room and went outside to watch TV as if it's not me who did anything!
  8. When I was a kid I almost killed another kid (refer back to point number 6), he was making fun of me so I took a very huge rock and hit him on his head, he lost his conscious instantly and I left him bleeding in the middle of the street at 11:00 pm and ran home to my bed.
  9. When I was a kid I almost got killed when I fall from the ground floor into the -1 floor over a marble stair and I broke my skull from my left ear to the right one (I almost got my brain out).
  10. Since I was a kid (and until now) I like breaking things apart and building them again, building stuff from nothing, try to invent something new, and things like that.
  11. I write stories and poetry
  12. I love kids like hell, and for some reason they get used to me very fast too!
  13. I love dealing with smart people so much.
  14. I love candies so much too, and can't stop eating chocolates.
  15. And I am not as Hany, I don't dream to have a convertible car, I just dream of having my own F-16, I love flying soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much.
  16. One day I attended an online lecture in math, I came in the middle of the lecture, so there was a white board out there filled with many theories and stuff, I got bored so fast, so I start drawing into the white board and removing stuff without noticing that the chatting window was like hell as everyone out there was saying: "What's the hell is happening? Who’s that crazy ass hole?" as I just wasted the whole lecture!
  17. I am very very very very ambitious and I’ve plans for my life like for the next 20 years, and if I am to get married, she must be very ambitious too.
  18. That's enough for today, let's continue later!

7 comments:

Ramy Mahrous said...

sure you are moody, mish enta borg el gozaa2 (Gemini) :D, u have to be moody

Mohamed Moshrif said...

It's not moody, it's really moody :D
Too moody :D

Ramy Mahrous said...

bs enta 3dwany shoya :D laa laa mish shoya shoyteen :D :D
wy ana mla7z enk el 7amdo lliah moodk 3aly shoya 3lshan b2lna kam esbo3 kda mgash wa7d 3bkry b3t en Microsoft sh3'ala bel Linux aw shilaa el data bt3tha 3la Oracle :D

Anonymous said...

mmm, so if you don't like repeating the same thing twice.. Why not stop being moody..

I am just kidding with you..

Hussein

Mohamed Moshrif said...

That's why I am moody ;)

Anonymous said...

For point# 6 You said that many people don't know or see you in that stuation
But I think it is easy to know.
Any one who visits your blog frequently will know this very easy
any way please talk more about problems you made when you was a kid especialy the fire
Also you said that you will make video bloging, when will you do this?

Mohamed Moshrif said...

@gospel of judas: When I was talking about being calm vs. nervous I was talking about general life, not blog, in general life and face to face conversations I am generally calm.

About the fire story, may be sometime later.

For the video blogging, I just can't find enough time to do it :)