Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Perception vs. Reality

There's a nice picture I was seeing every day in my floor in my building whenever I am going to my office, only last week I though about its meaning, when someone is thinking about a software, and he's designing it, his perception about the size of the software, number of expected bugs, customers' cases, etc, would be something like this:

But when you actually go and begin working in the product, suddenly you found that the reality is something like this:

So usually make sure that you're working in a Chihuahua and not a Boxer.

3 comments:

--_-- said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
--_-- said...

Hey this happenes whenever one tries to do anything not only designing a software, you want to go right but you find yourself standing on the left instead...anyways Very nice example :D
Happy Eid El Adha & Happy New Year!

Mohamed Moshrif said...

Although this is true for all products, but it's very visible in software.