Thursday, December 28, 2006

Movie?

Few days ago I got a chance of being a part of something like Jackass movie, and for reasons everybody know (you watched jackass? NO? Watch it and you will be from those who know the reasons), I didn't go, so I thought about something else, you know it?

Think for a while and when you got the answer read the rest of the post :)

Simply I though about something, what if I do my own movie?
What it would take?

1- Good Camera (I got one).

2- Crew (many friends are here).

3- Story (I could write a complete story in less than 1 hour).

4- Cars, clothes, etc (available).

So I decided to do it, I've already made the story, and the only thing remaining is to find the crew who won't refuse to do the movie, it may be in both language, English and Arabic.

Stay tuned :)




1 comment:

Bahaa said...

That would be lots of fun I bet. Waiting for updates :)!
Kol sana wenta tayyeb we 3eed ad7a sa3eeed :)