Saturday, February 11, 2006

The final countdown to Redmond (Part 1)

Hii all, Iam back and ready to blog again, I've just group all things together and post them after I finish them all because Egyptians are very good on Envy and such bad manners like no other nation in the whole world!!!!

As you you noticed all from the title Iam finally in my way to Redmond, but how this happened?

Before any thing, I knew from weeks ago what shall my position in MS be, it'll be working on the SQL Server Engine Performance Team, that's for my position as FT employee in the SQL Server team, But, I got an email from MS telling me that my new H-1B visa won't be ready before the end of the year as usual (as US system stated), so I've two options, either to leave to US at the early begining of March with training visa to attend a training program there (but with the same benefits plan like the FT position), and after completing it at the end of the year, my new visa should be ready and then get into my FT position again, or I could simply wait till I get the FT directly.

When I heard the word training, I've decided at first not to accept it, but after knowing that this "Training" is like a full post graduate diploma which is containing very amazing topics and very good Syllabus which made me accept the offer immediately :D, also I'll have the same benefits plan, and every thing I was gonna get in the FT position from A to Z.

After that ....

But this is another part, stay tight ;)
To Be Continued.....

No comments: