Tuesday, November 08, 2005

And finally I got the green paper :D

Ohhhhhhhhhh, it has been sooo long since I have written in these blog, but I have tons of things to discuss later because I was really too busy in many thing, and soon I'll post every thing about the previous days, but when I get some time because Iam still busy :D (It's a matter of 3 or 4 weeks at most).

Any way, so what's the green paper?

The green paper which I mean is the postponement paper of the army, after getting this piece of dirty paper, I can now renew my passport and travel to any place in the world, live my life and forget all about those black days :D:D

I hope best luck to my friends too.

Soon I'll post all what happened in the previous days in the form of episodes again ;)

Keep in touch

Catch you later.....

2 comments:

معاذ رياض said...

Thank you for this nice blog..

I hope you can finish all these papers and go to the places you like..

Anonymous said...

Many congratulations for you