Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Microsoft Visual Studios 2005 Team System, Episode I (Introduction)

As I mentioned before, I'll switch my blog mode to talk in some technical stuff, I'll start here with Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 Team System, then Microsoft Windows Vista, then finally my beloved product, Microsoft SQL Server Yukon (I hope another series of articles will come after that, but that's all for now).


Before any thing, I'll divide my articles about the new version of visual studio into these parts:

1- New features in Visual C++ compiler.
2- New features in C# compiler and the new features in .Net framework.
3- The new addition over traditional Visual Studio Professional and Enterprise Editions which is the Team System.


Actually there're many new features inside the new Visual Studio version, which in my opinion will make it un-beatable when compared to many other editors, because now it's not intended to support programmers only, but also testers, managers, IT professional, system architects, all in one solution.

That's all what I can say now as a simple introduction for what I'll discuss in the following articles, the next article will talk about the new features and additions in Microsoft Visual C++ compiler,

Catch you later.....

2 comments:

tota said...

Interresting ... keep on it:)
and happy ramadan

Rain said...

Mmmm..well I'm very excited about the new direction of ur blog .
Looking forward to reading it :)