Saturday, October 08, 2005

H1B Visa, Status Report!

Hii everybody, and sorry for being late for writing new episode on C# 2.0 inside Visual Studio 2005, but there's a reason for this, which is the news I got from my immigration attorney inside Microsoft.

As I said before, I heard that the Fiscal Year 2006 (FY2006) H-1B visa cap has been reached, but I was having no clue whether Iam inside those whom got accepted or not.

Till 2 days ago I was having no clue about this, but finally I knew, that my petition was not selected for adjudication under the FY2006 cap, and this mean that if I wanna apply for H1B visa again I'll travel on next September 2006 at least.

So what about solutions?!

There're many solutions, some of them I can't publish here unless I get sure that I can use them, others are like optaining another type of visa temporary or waiting until the next H1 cap are also available!

Iam just telling you that the next episode will be late somehow till I knew any thing new.

Catch you later.....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

God help you

Anonymous said...

Hi
Which do you prefer?
to follow the five books or to
follow the tutorials in the cprogramming site
Thank you

Mohamed Moshrif said...

What do you mean by the five books?

Anonymous said...

I mean http://www.cprogramming.com/books.html

Mohamed Moshrif said...

It'll be better to try both, because these books are soo good

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much