Thursday, June 02, 2005

About Me (Who Am I)

Mmm, of course every blog should contain a page like this, because simply it's talking about its writer.

Any way, My name is Mohamed Meshref (of course you'll know this info if you're from those whom are seeing this page now :P lol ), Iam 21 years old now(my birth date is: 6/16/1984, because I wont edit my age every year :) ), single, currently Iam in Cairo, Egypt (but not for a long time), I was graduated from Computer Science Ain Shams on July/2005, I was working in Ractors (now it's Macrocell) in the past as security oriented software developer, currently Iam working as Game Developer in a company named by N.E.T which is providing ITV solutions, but soon I'll be relocating to Redmond, WA-USA in few months, as I had passed my interviews with Microsoft, SQL Server team and had accepted their offer for SDE(SDET means Software Design Engineer which was actually my first choice when I sent to Microsoft) in SQL Server Engine team (soon I'll post the whole story).


I've a lot of hobbies and interests, I like reading too much, especially in Meta-Physics, Space Exploring, Para-Psychology, like programming too much especially game programming of course, and the most thing I like ever is to drive planes, yes planes, I had read most ground school's lessons, and had got some in-official certificates and some in-official flight hours on Boeing 777 and Air-Bus 340 (of course on training simulators not real one, but on the simulators used to train pilots and give licenses to them :) ).

About the music I love, I like listening to Metal music (Black, death, trash, heavy, psycho, all) and slow, and Symphonic Orchestra, I know they are soo far from each others, but this is the case here :D.

Also, I like watching action movies, movies with scientifical background, fantasy, and romantic, Horror, and adventure.

Mmm, what else?
I love people, love being here in this life too much, and...... mmm
Don't know, this is enough: D
I'll left now to sleeepppppppp, it's 6:45 AM
Byeeeee
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tesba7 3la 7'er :D