Wednesday, June 29, 2005

About last day in college

Today had been a very special day, it was the last day in college (the job fair in which I had attended just to be with my friends and colleagues), nearly I wont meet all this people again, may be sometimes but it wont be as we used to do, I know that I hadn't got the feeling of being so sad yet (may be because the distance between my mind and my heart is too long and the conductors are too bad LOL :P ).

Any way, whatever the reason, I think I'd really miss all this people too much, but I'll do my best to come here to Egypt 2-4 times per year to meet my family and my friends and colleagues.

Hope to see you all again, it was my pleasure to know people like you :)

9 comments:

Mohamed Moshrif said...

Of course

BareekAmal said...

tab3an ya meshref as u promised hatb2a tegy kol fatra we netgama3 kolena
we matensaaash awel matwsal masr belsalama tedeena ranna 3ala el mobile ;):P
salmalms

Mohamed Moshrif said...

rana leh howa ana zayek :P

Rain said...

:D good luck to u.

Mohamed Moshrif said...

Thnx dear Rania, and good luck to you too :)

  said...

:)

Mona said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mona said...

Allah yekoon fi 3onek ya microsoft...:-S, we mabrook liky el efrag ya masr... :-D:-p

Mohamed Moshrif said...

ba2a alah yekon fe 3omnek ya microsoft?!!
mashy mashy, kolo hayegy 3ala rasek at the end :P