Wednesday, May 31, 2006

No Title ;)

If you interested, click over read full post :)

Hello guys, this time I'll write a completely new post for me, I saw this post in Ramy's blog and I liked the idea, so I'll do the same, but instead of these science fiction points, my points will be some how more realistic :P
mmm, or it may not, let's read to see :D (They are arranged in importance):

  1. To be religious and with great morals.
  2. Very Smart.
  3. Ambitious.
  4. Cute and pretty.
  5. Live in this world with the real meaning of this (which means I don't wanna someone who don't know who's Ayman Nour or stuff like that, I mean to know what's going on around the world), which simply means I don't wanna an Isolated person!!
  6. Funny.
  7. Any career I don't care.
  8. Romantic.
  9. Love adventure so much (not static person or lazy person).
  10. Optimistic.
  11. Of course I don't wanna someone who will talk with me everyday about Open Source software and that MS is evil and stuff like that ;)

That's it, for points from 1-5, I can't marry someone who's missing any of them, point 6, is so important (at least someone who's not hating herself and the whole world and making me feel like being married to Lord of War or something like that), points from 7-10 are some how important, which means if they exist, it'll be so good, but if not, it won't affect the whole process so much.

And point 11 will be so cool if exist, because if not, it'll create a lot of problem as you may imagine ;)

So now what's your opinion, Am I realistic or looking for over-perfect one :D?


11 comments:

Ramy Mahrous said...

ma7dsh et2dm la7d delwaty ya meshref bs shokrn lik; ur link to my post may increase my chance to get the girl who satisfied my poor requirments :D

bs bgd rbna uwaf2k tla2y bnt el 7ala fy 3'orbtk dih

  said...

:D tayeb ya meshref 7azz sa3eed enta ma7atetshi men 1-5 ennaha tekoon mayeta feek :P howa dah mesh mohem walla eeh :P

Mohamed Moshrif said...

@Ramy: currently I removed the idea from my mind, yes, it was in my mind from a while, but now it's out, I just liked the post :)

@Yasser: She2 tabe3ey enaha tekon keda, omal hatwafe2 leh :P

Any way as I told you before, I dicovered now that living for yourself only is better ;)

  said...

:D el comment el a7'eer dah leeh ya3ni 3ashan tetafesh'hom walla eeh makonna kowaieseen :P:P walla afda7ak :P:P ana yabni law katabt 3aleek blog 7ayeb2a 3andi posts tekafi 3 seneen posting specially 3an 7ayatak el 3atefeia :P:P :D ana 7ases ennak 7ate2telni ba3d el comment dah :D:D:D:D
:P
3adi boss 7azzak we7esh enni mehayes now ba2ali sha3'al keteer beta3 16 sa3a :D we 7a2om anam we 7azzak we7esh begad enni lessa manemtesh

Mohamed Moshrif said...

Dah kolo ba2a mady ;)

Any way 7ata law 3'ayart ra2yi in the future, I could marry someone from anywhere in the world ela Egypt I think :D (not anymore ;) )

Anti-Blogger said...

Please provide a contact for interested and qualifying candidates to apply.

Mohamed Moshrif said...

09001110 :D

Hanaa Tag el Dain said...

hey mohamed
i guess u r more than realistic according to Ram's blog.
u know i guess may someday isA u will find ur bride but Ram No i do not thing so :P:D

Hanaa Tag

Hanaa Tag el Dain said...

I forget to wish u luck :D:D
Hanaa Tag

Mohamed Moshrif said...

Yes, wish me good luck :D

Mohamed Moshrif said...

Deh sebnahalak enta ya 7'afef, yala dos!