Monday, December 26, 2005

Good News

Another long time to post any thing on the blog, but it's not my fault any way, it's just I don't find any news to post :D

Any way, I promised last time to post episode 3, but this will take some time because I want post it until episode 4 is happened ;)

So now, what's the good news?!

The good news that although I've waited for a bit long time, I knew from about a week ago that one of my best friends and the one I love the most (his name is Hany) has been accepted in Microsoft Redmond HQ too as SDE (the same title as me) in Windows Serviceability team.

So now, I'll have my best friend with me in Redmond, sharing the same flat and enjoying the same life ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mohamed,

You don't know me, but I also got accepted recently as SDET on Windows Serviceability Team.

Just thought I'd mention it since you mentioned Hany. Do you have an email I can contact him to congratulate him (as we'll probably be colleagues).

Regards,
Ali

Mohamed Moshrif said...

It's better to send me an email on my email, you'll find it on my CV on the main's blog page (I don't like to post it here not to be caught by any automatic agent and so get tons of spams).

Asmaa Magdi said...

That's Great :D
althought i don't know Hany, but i was really happy for him. and happy to see 2 of my collegues in FCIS ASU working at MicroSoft :D.

do ur best there, u r representing FCIS ;)

USaMa said...

I'm so happy for your guys, I hope I catch you (isA) within 5 years :D
What can I say more ???
It can't get better than this :)